[nfbcs] Logitech Spotlight presentation remote

Robert Sabwami robert.jawstec at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 13:50:26 UTC 2019

Hello,
This is Robert Sabwami, a graduate student at Wright State University.
I wanted to find out if any of you has experience using Logitech
Spotlight presentation remote. This remote presenter is meant to have
custom keystrokes while on presenter mode; however, when I configure
this on the spotlight app, the forward and back buttons only go by
character. I wish it would go by sentence or paragraph. Here’s the
product https://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/spotlight-plus

--
Robert

~ IT IS ONLY WITH THE HEART THAT ONE CAN SEE RIGHTLY;
WHAT IS ESSENTIAL IS INVISIBLE TO THE EYE
~