[nfbcs] Finding out what is selected

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Apr 3 16:15:47 UTC 2019

Thanks Doug.
It's a Proprietary website.  I'll try the routing Jaws cursor trick.
Otherwise, I guess I'll just have to be careful.
I failed the test, and it's possible that some of my wrong answers came
because I picked one thing, then changed my mind and picked something else.
I have no idea which choice actually got selected, in the end.
It would be nice if there were checkboxes, but there aren't.

I'll just have to study what I missed and try again.
Tracy