[nfbcs] Ken a blind person use Windows backup? And can someone restore the data while using a screen reader? Or should I use something else?

charleseblack at att.net charleseblack at att.net
Thu Apr 11 19:16:40 UTC 2019

There are a couple of points here.

1.	If you are going to use the external drive on any other computer, a fat32 would be best. It also depends on the size of some of the files you plan to store there.
2.	I recommend backing up your data and then doing a full system restore. That is, a clean restore. This will effectively remove any problems you are encountering.
3.	On the reboot, you can utilize the narrator to reset your windows. The only problem is knowing when to press ctrl-windows-enter.

Good luck.

Charles E. Black, MS.
charleseblack at att.net