[nfbcs] Visual Studio

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 02:02:38 UTC 2019

Visual Studio is an integrated development environment (IDE). It
provides tools to write code, compile and debug code, test applications
and collaborate with team members. https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/

Visual Studio supports dozens of languages including C++, C#, Python,
Visual BASIC and more.
https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/vs/features/web/languages/

--
Christopher (CJ)