[nfbcs] Visual Studio

charleseblack at att.net charleseblack at att.net
Wed Apr 24 02:10:47 UTC 2019

Visual Studio is an IDE, Individual Development Environment. It is made up
of many languages such as C++, C#, VB, JavaScript, HTML, Python, ... The
learning trek depends on how quick you pick things up. It might be better if
you focus on one or two languages and become an expert with those. There are
many keys which can give you an advantage. There is very much to learn;
various windows, execution techniques, detection of error techniques, the
toolbox, ... If you had a week to learn just Visual Studio, I do not believe
you could learn it all. I have been using it for years and still do not know
it all. However, I know what makes Visual Studio work for me and that is
where I suggest you begin your focus. You need to determine your best
technique or programming style and then use Visual Studio to make that
happen for you. Good luck.

Charles E. Black, MS.
charleseblack at att.net