[nfbcs] JAWS JAWS JAWS

Mike Gorse mike at straddlethebox.org
Mon Feb 4 18:59:12 UTC 2019

That's an advantage of NVDA, and open source software in general--if there
is a bug that a developer hasn't fixed yet, then you can fix it, at least
in theory. That being said, there is a significant learning curve in terms
of understanding how a piece of code works, understanding the APIs that it
uses, and so on, even if you know the programming language, so digging
down and fixing a bug probably won't be something that most users are
realistically going to do.