[nfbcs] Helping a company make their web site accessible [was "Fwd: Reply from Adagio Teas"]

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 03:09:54 UTC 2019

I've been talking to Adagio Teas about making their web site accessible.
I sent them the WCAD specifications, but they're asking if there's a
tool they can run that will identify the accessibility issues they need
to address. Does anyone have any good pointers to tools or more
information on what web site owners can do to make their sites
accessible? I'd really like to help them out since they seem to be
sincere, and it's a really nice site if you like loose leaf teas. The
URL is adagio.com. Below is the last email I got from them.