[nfbcs] Suing a seemingly accessible web site

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Feb 16 06:00:22 UTC 2019

	I can only find a few minor problems, such as one of the buttons has
an X as a label (probably means close) and there are a few unlabeled
graphics, but nothing major. Also, one of the bolded texts is not a heading,
but it is not that big of a deal given that it is at the top of the
navigation area--they probably thought that having both the navigation and
the heading would be over kill. I also skimmed the first part of the HTML,
but nothing popped out at me as being wrong. I mean, the nav tag also had
role="navigation", which is redundant, but it is not something that has any
effect, nor is it even something that can be detected without reading the
HTML.
	I did not visit any of the pages besides the first one, but, without
knowing what page to investigate for problems, I am also lost as to what
this person finds wrong with this website. It's not perfect, but it is
certainly a lot better than some of the websites that I have visited.