[nfbcs] Suing a seemingly accessible web site

vincentfmartin2020 at gmail.com vincentfmartin2020 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 15:08:27 UTC 2019

It has a few legitimate issues, but nothing that would remotely warrant a
lawsuit.  It could lead to a complaint filed that would lead to a remedy
being suggested.  Right now, it meets the spirit, but not the exact letter
of the law.  I did a basic manual test on it, but not a professional checker
on it.  I would say it needs about two fixes to be considered level AA'
compliant and that is the best  that we shoot for.  Level 'AAA'is almost
impossible to reach and maintain.
>From a usability standpoint, it has some glaring issues, but there is no
requirement for certain usability standards, only best practices and
guidelines.

Anyone threatening a lawsuit should leery of having to pay legal and court
costs when the suit is deemed frivolous.