[nfbcs] What Do You Do about Inaccessible Websites for Which the Customer Service Is Dumb

Sabra Ewing sabra1023 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 23:42:45 UTC 2019

I don't think a phone number would help. You will get someone who is just as ignorant over the phone. What? You're blind? You trying to use the website? I don't get it. I will try to explain it. They still won't get it, or maybe they will understand it, but not care and not report it to anyone.

Sabra Ewing