[nfbcs] What Do You Do about Inaccessible Websites for Which the Customer Service Is Dumb

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Tue Feb 19 00:03:15 UTC 2019

	hello Nicole.  You hav a serious issue with nextdoor's web site.  I'm
not suggesting you call just any phone number, I posted the names of
officers of the company in hopes that followup searches might yield useful
contact information.  And, in fact, searching for Sarah Friar, the CEO, did
yield some potentially useful links, like her twitter handle.  I also found
an e-mail address, press at nextdoor.com, which won't be your last stop, but
might get you started.  I get that you don't want to take legal action, but
I certainly suggest escalating your issue up the chain of command, and, at
this point, that means sending your complaint to any non-support contact
you can get.

-thanks
-Brian