[nfbcs] GuitarPro Scripts or IOS Accessibility

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Tue Feb 19 13:56:54 UTC 2019

A couple of European developers are working on systems for translating MusicML into braille music. Read about MusicML on Wikipedia and other sources. It's complicated, and I don't think I would want to transcribe any of it by hand even if it is theoretically possible.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20542   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.