[nfbcs] Any success using Jira?

Rasmussen, Lloyd lras at loc.gov
Thu Feb 28 17:27:29 UTC 2019

Gera has been cussed and discussed on the Program-L listserv, but I don't remember seeing any specific workarounds. Nevertheless, it is being used.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Staff Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, Library of Congress
Washington, DC 20542   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls/
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the Library of Congress, NLS.