[nfbcs] Any success using Jira?

Mike Sedmak mcsedmak at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 18:19:18 UTC 2019

Which version of Jira are they using?

My employer and I have done quite a bit of work with Atlassian to get
out of the box accessibility.

Jira is quite configurable, so depending on what additional plugins
your employer is using it is possible you will encounter issues that I
dont.

One of the key things to know about Jira, if you want to activate any
of the "tabs" in the menu at the top of the screen you need to use
control+enter to get focus into the sub-menu.

Again, I am a user not a representative of Atlassian but I would be
happy to try to answer any questions.

Mike