[nfbcs] Getting Rid of Process That Do Not Go Away Upon Exit without Using the Task Manager

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Tue Jun 4 05:05:49 UTC 2019

            I use JAWS on a laptop. In addition to too many processes
slowing down JAWS, I don't like having to plug in my laptop every hour or so
just because there is too much stuff running in the background. Sometimes,
when I close a program, the process does not go away. The most frequent
culprit is Adobe Acrobat. I often check the task manager anyway, but it is
still extremely annoying. Is there some way to reinforce to programs that
close means go away completely-not go lurk in the background?

Nicole