[nfbcs] Getting Rid of Process That Do Not Go Away Upon Exit without Using the Task Manager

Dr Denise M Robinson deniserob at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 09:16:57 UTC 2019

Nicole
Open your task manager and control tab to start up then tab in and disable programs starting up there process. If they don’t start up they will actively not work until you open them

Another big one is windows r  to run dialog box and type %temp% this takes you to your app data temp folder. Control A to select everything and shift delete to permanently delete all the junk in there. You will have a dialog box open that says it cannot do a process because it cannot delete something that you’re actively using and typically it has something to do with jaws. Just do alt a to say do all of this for everything and alt s to skip. This will speed up your computer tenfold. I have my students do this every day. It even will improve your Internet speed

Then add disk cleanup and optimization every week to your computer and it will keep battery life and run so much better

Sent from Dr Denise M Robinson