[nfbcs] Writing Math and Calculus Symbols on the PC

Timothy Breitenfeldt timothyjb310 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 16:18:38 UTC 2019

Hi, I am no expert, but I can share my experience. when I took math, I
used Microsoft Word, and memmorized the alt codes I neded to produce
the correct symbols. For example, hold down alt, and on the num pad,
press 2-2-7.

Depending on how far your student is going in math, perhaps just
learning LaTec would be the most benifitial. LaTec can be translated
into math ML if needed too.

TJ Breitenfeldt