[nfbcs] Window-Eyes question

Brad Snyder wbsjr at swbell.net
Sat Jun 22 03:23:56 UTC 2019

To change or delete the desktop shortcut key for Window-Eyes, do the following:

Place focus on the Window-Eyes icon on your desktop.
Press ALT + Enter to open the properties dialog.
Press ALT + K to place focus on the Edit Shortcut key edit field.
Here you can modify or delete the existing shortcut as desired.

HTH

- Brad -