[NFBCS] Accessibility of Free Website Creators

Lanie Molinar laniemolinar91 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 04:32:55 UTC 2019

Hi everyone. I hope this isn't off-topic for some of the lists I'm
sending this to. I wanted to send it wherever there might be someone who
could help me. I'm creating some groups for people with multiple
disabilities (see survey link in my signature), and I want to create a
website where I'll list links to the group on different platforms and
maybe other things like news about the groups or my contact information.
I'm on a fixed income, so I don't have the money to pay for the website.
In case it helps, I have some experience writing HTML and can look up
whatever I don't know. I can write CSS as well if I have sighted help.
Does anyone know of a free website creator that's accessible with NVDA?
Thanks.

--
Lanie Molinar
Disability Rights Advocate and Software Engineering Student at Brigham Young University-Idaho (https://www.byui.edu)