[NFBCS] Jaws 2019 problem

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 22:42:34 UTC 2019

Greetings:

What version of Outlook are you using? Is this problem one that just came up
or only after you applied an update to your JAWS software? Have you
attempted to contact Vispero about this problem?

I see that you are using JAWS 2019 Professional, I assume with Windows 10
and Office 365. If I were experiencing this problem, I would contact Vispero
right away.

I myself am running the latest versions of JAWS, Outlook, and Windows, and
so far (crossing fingers), I can read my emails just fine.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong