[nfbcs] Conference #csunatc19 #a11y

jds.listserv at gmail.com jds.listserv at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 18:05:45 UTC 2019

Have us research your question or ask it at the international conference on
technology and people with disabilities http://cwdo.org/node/606

Tuesday is the last chance to get your questions entered into my research
list.

For the last 34 years, CSUN, the International Conference On Technology &
Disability has been the  premier event on Accessibility, Job Accommodation &
Adaptive Computer Technology in North America,  providing an inclusive
setting for researchers, practitioners, exhibitors, end users, speakers and
other participants to share knowledge and best practices. It regularly draws
thousands of  participants, hundreds of exhibitors and assistive/adaptive
technology manufacturers and  researchers from around the world.
We are taking your questions, interests and other requests to the
participants of the conference.
Do you have a specific question you'd like to ask a vendor or manufacturer?
Is there a specific piece of technology or equipment you are interested in
knowing about?
Is there a specific task or barrier that you are looking to see if a
technology solution exists to  resolve?