[nfbcs] Questions about the accessibility of Kronos

Jeanine Lineback jeanine.lineback at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 19:10:37 UTC 2019

Hi, I have a question. I’m asking on behalf of several chapter members who are employed for a company here in Austin that use the Kronos workforce management software. They are having difficulty using it with screen reader technologies. They have tried  NVDA, Jaws, and voiceOver.  Do any  of you  use Kronos and if so, what has been  your experience? Any tips or recommendations are welcome.
I can provide more information about the difficulties they’ve had if anyone is familiar or has experience with the software.
Thank you,

Jeanine Lineback