[nfbcs] Questions about the accessibility of Kronos

Doug Lee dgl at dlee.org
Mon Mar 11 14:11:08 UTC 2019

I believe I've looked at scripting that a couple times over the last several years, probably two different versions; but by now I don't remember my findings. If it's practical to let me look via JAWS Tandem, I could do that
sometime.

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 08:59:20AM -0500, NFBCS mailing list wrote:
Thank you for your response Tracey. That is exactly the experience that my two chapter members have had as well. I wonder if there is a way we can pursue this further? In terms of accessibility they both work for a nonprofit that receives federal grant money and contracts for the federal government. This is a clear violation of section 508, which as of January 2018 adopted the WCAG guidelines. This would make them in violation of section 508. I think I will look into this further and see if there is a way we can get in touch with the Kronos folks and bring this up as a concern at least. If anyone else has experience I would appreciate your feedback.

Jeanine Lineback