[nfbcs] Good earbuds for a good tablet!

vincentfmartin2020 at gmail.com vincentfmartin2020 at gmail.com
Thu May 23 15:03:16 UTC 2019

Bone conduction is probably the safest way you could ever listen to anything
using your ears!
There will never be too much pressure put on the eardrums to injure them.
You will miss a lot of the mid-range, but the newer Aftershockz bone phones
have improved significantly over the Blues 2 and sound pretty good.
Bone conduction actually vibrates the bone in your skull/jaw or wherever the
transducer sits.  It really feels like the sound is coming from inside your
head.
An alumni of the lab that I graduated from in the Georgia tech sonification
lab is the one that proved how to make it stereo.

I have been wearing a pair of bone conduction headphones for many years,
even before Aftershockz started to make them.