[nfbcs] Setting up Windows 10 with Narrator

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun May 26 14:03:20 UTC 2019

Thanks guys.  I got my new computer set up all by myself, with the help of
Cortana and Narrator.  It was easier than I thought it would be.

The one mystery is, partway through, it asked me to name my account, or
create an offline account.  I have no idea what kind of account it wanted me
to create, so I did offline.  Does anyone know what the account is?  Some
kind of cloud jive?  My new computer is a Dell Inspiron, if it matters.

Tracy