[nfbcs] Setting up Windows 10 with Narrator

Sahar's Beaded Creations sahar at inebraska.com
Sun May 26 14:13:38 UTC 2019

I bet it was talking about a Microsoft account.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.  If you run into a wall,
don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan