[NFBCS] Fwd: [GTTsupport] Compatibility of JAWS and SalesForce

Ed Barnes edbarnes7 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 22:29:01 UTC 2019

Hi nfb cs mailing list, I re-call this discussion on our list a few weeks ago regarding jaws accessibility to sailsforce however it was not of interest to me at the time, nfb cs members can one of you who participated in that thread a couple of weeks and assist my Canadian colleague with his query referenced below.
Please note that Albert is not a member of nfb cs so please reply directly to him rather than replying to the nfb cs mailing list.
Thanks for any assistance in advance.

This message sent from Ed Barnes' iPhone 8!
Please excuse any typing or spelling errors!
+1-709-682-4099
Edbarnes7 at gmail.com

Begin forwarded message: