[NFBCS] Managing Pull Requests on Github with Screenreader

Ida B behreini.ida at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 18:50:00 UTC 2020

Hi,

I have wanted to know the answer to this as well. My company uses
bitbucket, but it is similar enough to github that I am sure the same rules
would apply.

I am also wondering how one would manage seeing the “diff” between the PR
and the source branch? Easily viewing which files have been changed, and
then which lines in those files.

When I make my own PR, and others on my team comment, I have managed to
figure out how best to respond. In bitbucket, the comments are in nested
lists, and I can use the JAWS list navigation commands to navigate through
and reply/view comments along with what files they are referring to.

Looking forward to hearing from what others have done.

Thank you,
Ida