[NFBCS] Managing Pull Requests on Github with Screenreader

Timothy Breitenfeldt timothyjb310 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 18:44:39 UTC 2020

Hi, I have been meaning to ask this for a while now. I was wondering
how other screenreader users have been handling Github pull requests
using JAWS or NVDA. I can open and close the pull requests in the web
interface, but it is just not very easy because there are not really
any landmarks to jump to everything that I need to, at least that I
have figured out.

Any suggestions for moving through the Github interface faster, or
perhaps an alternative approach to using the web site?

Thanks,

Timothy Breitenfeldt

--

Timothy Breitenfeldt