[NFBCS] Limit Amount of Space That Firefox Can Use to Cache or Turn It Off

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Mon Apr 13 00:08:04 UTC 2020

Dear Nicole,

Firefox has a permanent incognito option in its settings.

1. Press alt+T to get to the Tools menu, then O for options.
2. Tab to get to the listview of settings categories and downarrow to Privacy and Security
3. Tab till you get to the "Firefox will: Combobox, Remember History" in the browsing history section of the settings. Hit down and you will get to the "Never remember history" option, even though you will immediately land on a Restart Firefox dialog box asking you if you're sure you want to do do this. Click the Yes button and you will have Firefox not remember the history including cookies and cash data ETC. Exploring those settings in there by the way, will let you customize what you want to delete after each www session, including the cache.

Hope this helps.

“Positive thinking leads to a positive attitude which leads to positive actions which lead to positive outcomes.”
— ME