[NFBCS] Limit Amount of Space That Firefox Can Use to Cache or Turn It Off

PRAMIT BHARGAVA pramit.vision at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 01:30:22 UTC 2020

Hi Nicole,

This can be achieved in two ways, adding steps below for the same.

1. Press ALT + T + O
2. You'll directly be in "Find in Options" box.
3. Now type in the word "cache"
4. Now tab twice and space to check "Delete cookies and site data when
Firefox is closed"
5. Restart FireFox

OR

1. In your FireFox address bar type "about:config"
2. Page below will say Proceed with Caution select "Accept the Risk and
Continue".
3. In the search box below type below mentioned names exactly as written
and Toggle them False.
browser.cache.disk.enable
browser.cache.memory.enable
4. Restart FireFox