[NFBCS] How/when is it a good time to disclose

chaltain at gmail.com chaltain at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 00:55:30 UTC 2020

If you're working on line there are many occasions where being blind may come up. They may choose to use an inaccessible application like WebEx or GoToMeeting. They may do things like paste screen images into the body of emails. These are just a few examples.

For me, I declare my blindness during a face to face interview or the on line equivalent. I also don't hide it in my resume, social media content or cover letter.

--
Christopher (AKA CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail