[NFBCS] {Spam?} Re: Learn Computer skills that will take you well in to the job market

Gabe Vega Commtech LLC gabe.vega at commtechusa.net
Tue Aug 4 15:47:10 UTC 2020

it's a good thing all my NFB clients, don't trust tyler little field for
their tech needs and they trust Commtech LLC for their tech needs,
because if they did, they would never click an internet link ever again.

why is it every time I post young man, you always have something to say,
its like clock work, every single, post, I  make, you always every
single time, have something to snide comment about.

I'm serious my young admirer the nfb staff I have served and have
received approval from and comments from tell me I am not spamming.

So please, find something better to do tyler because I don't want to
embarrass you any further.

I've been serving the NFB for 8 years, and the ACB for longer than that.
and in whole the blind for approaching 16 years. in fact I remember when
you were a young child in phoenix when you use to call me on my phone
when I didn't even give you my number just for you to ask me tech
questions. so again, please lets stop ok young man?