[NFBCS] Learn Computer skills that will take you well in to the job market

chaltain at gmail.com chaltain at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 22:33:43 UTC 2020

My take is similar but a bit different.

First, I found the subject line and the fact that it was a YouTube link to
be enough information for me to determine if I wanted to click on the link
or not. How much information is sufficient when someone provides in an email
about a link they're offering is kind of subjective. I agree the more
information the better, but I'm not going to tell someone how much time and
effort they should put into a post when providing a link. If there isn't
enough information then I'll just hit the delete key instead of following
the link. If someone wants more people to follow the link then they'll put
more effort into their email.

Second, two wrongs don't make a right. Just as someone can hit the delete
key instead of criticizing someone for not putting enough information in an
email, someone can also take the high road and choose to not respond with an
incendiary response that's just going to lead to a flame war and unnecessary
traffic.

--
Christopher (AKA CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail