[NFBCS] Learn Computer skills that will take you well in to the job market

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Tue Aug 4 15:53:32 UTC 2020

I was referencing the link farther down, although there are indeed
malicious links pointing to Youtube. It's not uncommon for a link to a
"safe" site to reference links or to have a graphic that gives a user a
web address.
Essentially: if this was a true add for a service, I expected something
more than a couple of links as an advertising solution.