[NFBCS] Learn Computer skills that will take you well in to the job market

Gabe Vega Commtech LLC gabe.vega at commtechusa.net
Tue Aug 4 15:57:30 UTC 2020

yes tyler, the link further down, you mean the Commtech link? you mean
the nfb email links at the bottom, which one, security expert, and
explain why its a bad link?

explain why if its so bad, why the nfb, the acb, and all other blind
outlets post it all over the net and have turned to this bad link for 16
years? tell us with your expert opinion what gives you cause for concern??

Come on now, your expert, professional opinion will either make you
creditable or disgrace you, you called the link dangerous now explain why?