[NFBCS] Learn Computer skills that will take you well in to the job market

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Tue Aug 4 16:05:19 UTC 2020

Hello:
I was pointing at either the Youtube link or the Commtech link.
Typically, when companies send out advertisements to a list, they will
include some information as to why a prospective customer should
activate those links.
This has even been flagged by most reputable email service providers as
spam; when an email provider filters on text-to-link ratios, or
text-to-image ratios.
This article:
https://www.campaignmonitor.com/blog/email-marketing/2016/02/how-content-affects-email-deliverability/
This article, provided by a common email delivery provider also explains
some of my point:
https://mailchimp.com/help/common-html-mistakes/#:~:text=Your%20HTML%20email%20is%20one%20giant%20graphic&text=As%20a%20general%20guideline%2C%20we,balance%20of%20graphics%20and%20text.

To conclude, I did not state that the links -were- dangerous, just that
I do not advise clicking links when there is no content or text
describing what they do. At best, it's terrible advertisement and
marketing; at worst, it could be malicious.

I will end my participation in this thread, though you may feel free to
continue your flood of emails which you've started sending privately
should you wish to do so.