[NFBCS] Robot-C

Kelly yllekann at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 17:02:55 UTC 2020

Hello, all! Does anyone have experience using Robot-C or ROS? If so, what hardware did you use with them, and how accessible did you find them? I am very interested in robotics, but have yet to find an accessible platform on which to experiment. The Raspberry Pi seems promising, since I have lots of options as to languages, though I would have to buy separate motors and sensors. Any other suggestions are welcome. I would love to use something mainstream (as opposed to Quorom) so that I can collaborate with sighted peers.
Thank you,
Kelly Cusack