[NFBCS] Robot-C

Larry Wayland lhwayland at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 4 17:47:36 UTC 2020

Take a look at the Irobot web page. I think it is "irobot".com". They have
some robot kits for several different levels . From what I have read they
are trying to make them accessable for blind and visually impaired. Also
there has been some interest lately in talking to the Lego company to make
their robot kits accessable as well.