[NFBCS] Some Access Questions for Intro CS Class

Nathaniel Schmidt schmidty2244 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 10:22:29 UTC 2020

Hi Timothy,

Do you know offhand as to whether there is any major difference between the jamalmazrui/edsharp and the empowermentzone/edsharp repos? I ask for clarification because most of Jamal’s code seems to be on his own personal GitHub.

Nathaniel

Nathaniel Schmidt
Undergraduate student
Bachelor of Computer Science (S306)
School of Information Technology
Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment
Deakin University, Cloud campus
https://sync.deakin.edu.au/profiles/student/njschmidt/

Std. ID: 220493627
E: njschmidt at deakin.edu.au