[NFBCS] best solution for remote linux terminal work

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Fri Aug 7 20:17:20 UTC 2020

	Hello Tyler.  I completely agree with you.  I suppose I'm showing my
age in the sense that I've been burned by so much Windows instability over the
years that I don't really trust it as my daily driver if I don't have to.  And,
I've been fortunate in that I've ben able to workin environments where I've
been able to work around a lack of a javascript browser in most cases and
only use one in the rare cases where it's absolutely required.  That is
becoming harder, so I will have to build myself a new environment that
incorporates a better browser going forward.  Still, even today, I find
there are days when I use my Windows 10 machine when it takes a couple of
reboots before it comes up correctly.  Having said that, Windows 10 does
feel more solid than what came before, which is a good thing.

-thanks
-Brian