[NFBCS] Insert Key on Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Type Cover

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at outlook.com
Tue Aug 11 02:55:03 UTC 2020

Charles,

I could be wrong about this, but I suspect the problem is that the other keys that you press along with the INSERT key are not being recognized with the FN key down.  I have a similar situation with a Dell laptop and found I needed to change to the laptop configuration which uses the CAPSLOCK key as the JAWS key.  I believe that can be done with Fusion as well.  If you don't want to change the entire layout, I believe you can change just the JAWS Key, but the laptop layout can be useful, once you get used to it.

Best regards,

Steve