[NFBCS] FTP Client Recommendations

Kelly yllekann at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 20:45:06 UTC 2020

Hello, everyone,
     For one of my computer science classes this semester, we will be using FTP to get sample code and submit our answers. The professor is recommending CyberDuck, which I will certainly try, but I want to ask all of you first, in case it fails. What are some of the more accessible FTP clients? I could always skip the client and use the command line, but I will keep that as a last resort, because I do not want to use something too different unless I need to.

Thank you for any input!
Kelly Cusack