[NFBCS] looking for a Jaws command?

maurice mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Sun Dec 6 21:29:03 UTC 2020

Good afternoon I am wondering if anyone on the list knows how to in Jaws
2021, how do you go to the top of is the list of emails and Thunderbird
for Windows?

Please note the above text Hussman dictated to the computer by means of
dictation software. Although every attempt has been made to weed out any
errors in the text above, there still may be some. If I've written
something that you don't understand, please ask me what my original
intent was? I will make every effort to clear up any misunderstandings
that may arise from the above text. Thank you very much for reading this.

Note to this email is a question from me it doesn't reflect the views of
the national Federation of the blind, or the views of the national
Federation of the blind deaf blind division.

--
Maurice Mines, Board Member National Federation of the Blind Deafblind
Division Email: board4 at nfbdeaf-blind.org Website: www.nfbdeaf-blind.org