[NFBCS] looking for a Jaws command?

Brad Snyder wbsjr at swbell.net
Sun Dec 6 22:35:11 UTC 2020

Try using Home or CTRL + Home.
This has nothing to do with JAWS.

- Brad -

On Dec 6, 2020, at 15:29, maurice mines via NFBCS <nfbcs at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Good afternoon I am wondering if anyone on the list knows how to in Jaws 2021, how do you go to the top of is the list of emails and Thunderbird for Windows?

Please note the above text Hussman dictated to the computer by means of dictation software. Although every attempt has been made to weed out any errors in the text above, there still may be some. If I've written something that you don't understand, please ask me what my original intent was? I will make every effort to clear up any misunderstandings that may arise from the above text. Thank you very much for reading this.

Note to this email is a question from me it doesn't reflect the views of the national Federation of the blind, or the views of the national Federation of the blind deaf blind division.

--
Maurice Mines, Board Member National Federation of the Blind Deafblind Division Email: board4 at nfbdeaf-blind.org Website: www.nfbdeaf-blind.org Live the life you want. The National Federation of the Blind Deafblind Division, a proud division of the National Federation of the Blind, is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.