[NFBCS] usb foot controlled microphone

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Thu Dec 24 16:54:23 UTC 2020

This is handled in software. When you press down on the foot pedal, it sends a keyboard command to your computer. However it's up to the software you have running on your machine to do something with that keypress. It's not something that is handled automatically.

Search your favorite electronics retailer for usb foot pedal and you'll find loads. I think the slightly more expensive ones will let you specify the keyboard command that gets sent.

If you think you will be using this a lot, I'd invest in a good one. Getting stomped on all day long, and cheap build quality are mutually exclusive.

Aaron

--
This message was sent from a mobile device