[NFBCS] Linux and Virtual box

Samantha Torusio samtorusio at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 16:43:29 UTC 2020

Does anyone to know the command to have it release on a MacBook?

How do you install in if it's not in the repository?

Vboxmanage seems really interesting would it be possible using this for me
to basically force any virtual machine i want to be accessible and access
the virtual machine using only my terminal on my MacBook?