[NFBCS] jaws zoom key

gabriel vega gabe.vega at commtechusa.net
Wed Jul 15 11:28:56 UTC 2020

or……… the alternative is for a kind soul to get ahold of the zoom accessibility dev team and explain how or why the verbosity is too much at this point. And less or configuration of what alerts should be announced when and why should be modified.
Gabe Vega
Tech Consultant

Commtech USA Bakersfield

2005 Eye Street