[NFBCS] Arduino Board Pins

Kelly yllekann at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 13:58:52 UTC 2020

Hello! I generally use a stylus to count to which pin I need, as it is much smaller than a finger and can differentiate fairly easily. As for which ones are analog and which are digital, I would look at your instruction manual and determine which numbers they are. From there, you can use the stylus counting method to find them.
I hope that helps!
Kelly