[NFBCS] Arduino Board Pins

Nathaniel Schmidt schmidty2244 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 14:02:43 UTC 2020

Hi,

Would it be safe to use fingernails? It’s an easy way to go about it but I don’t want to bend the pins.

Nathaniel

Nathaniel Schmidt
Undergraduate student
Bachelor of Computer Science (S306)
School of Information Technology
Faculty of Science, Engineering and Built Environment
Deakin University, Cloud campus
https://sync.deakin.edu.au/profiles/student/njschmidt/

Std. ID: 220493627
E: njschmidt at deakin.edu.au